NVIDIA is looking for New College Grads with exceptional numerical and software skills for its CUDA numerical libraries. In this role, you will be responsible for developing highly optimized algorithms and numerical methods. This would involve implementing new algorithms, defining APIs, analyzing performance, finding appropriate solutions for difficult numerical corner cases, and other general software engineering work.
• PhD or MS level education with a focus in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Applied Math, or related field.
• Excellent C/C++ programming, and algorithms and software design skills, including debugging and performance analysis
• Strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods.
• Experience with parallel programming, ideally CUDA C/C++ and OpenACC.
• Good organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management and task prioritization skills.
• Proactive and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
NVIDIA GPU 计算已成为这个时代的达芬奇和爱因斯坦们的必备工具。对于他们而言，我们的创造几可媲美时间机器。基于对更优质 3D 图形永无止境的需求以及当下庞大的游戏市场，NVIDIA 已在这个
虚拟现实、高性能计算和人工智能的交叉口，将 GPU 发展为计算机大脑。